Instructions for Preparing your Camera-ready PaperInstructions for preparing camera-ready versions of your paper follow for authors whose papers were accepted to NetGames 2013.
- Both the signed copyright form and the final camera ready version of your paper must be submitted to the EDAS submission site by November 4, 2013.
- Each paper should be associated with at least one Author registration by November 4, 2013 in order to be included in the proceedings. A paper without registered authors past November 4, 2013 will be withdrawn.
This conference uses the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) and must be completed by the corresponding author of a paper in order for it to appear in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore and the ACM Digital Library. To submit this form, you will go to your paper on the EDAS website and click on the (c) icon. This will direct you to the IEEE eCF website which will ask you several questions and allow you to submit your copyright electronically. You will then be redirected back to the EDAS site once it's completed.
The proceedings of NetGames 2013 will be published by the ACM and the IEEE, and included in both ACM Digital Library and IEEE Xplore. The IEEE formatting instructions provided in this section MUST be strictly followed in order for your paper to be included in the conference proceedings.
- Full papers must not exceed 6 pages, posters must not exceed 2 pages, and demos must not exceed 3 pages (including all figures, references and appendices)
- Use single-space, two-column US Letter page size (8.5" x 11")
- DO NOT include footers or headers
- DO NOT page number your manuscript
- DO NOT apply security settings to your PDF file
- Only PDF format is accepted
Preparing your IEEE-compliant Camera Ready Manuscript
Formatting instructions are available at the following IEEE Proceedings Templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word users. To prepare and submit your IEEE-compliant camera ready manuscript, you should strictly follow the steps described below:
- Format your paper following the IEEE Proceedings Templates guidelines.
- The bottom left-hand side of the first page of your paper should be left empty for the later insertion of the IEEE copyright notice.
- Generate Xplore-compatible PDF file of your IEEE-compliant manuscript (see next section for detailed instructions on how to generate Xplore compatible PDF files).
- Submit your Xplore-compatible PDF file to the EDAS submission site by November 4, 2012.
Generating IEEE Xplore Compatible PDF File
IEEE is very strict about the requirements for converting application files or PostScript files to full-text PDF for inclusion in IEEE Xplore. The new IEEE Xplore requirements for PDF will be enforced. All conference articles submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must be in Xplore-compatible PDF format.
In order to generate your own IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file, you must change the settings on your PDF distiller to be:
- Acrobat 5.0 compatibility
- All graphics must be at least 300dpi resolution (higher preferred)
- All fonts MUST be embedded and subset
- Postscript settings DO NOT override distiller settings
- Page size is 612.0 x 792.0 points (8.5" x 11")
NOTE: you must verify that all fonts have been properly embedded and subset. Some font manufacturers now flag their fonts to not embed. These fonts must be avoided.